Lincoln Surgical's plastic surgeon offers cosmetic surgery for patients looking for ways to enhance their appearance.
Our surgeon offers a variety of cosmetic surgery options for patients who would like to enhance or improve on their appearance.
We offer a number of cosmetic procedures, including:
- Oculoplastics are procedures performed around the eye.
- Facial peels and facial resurfacing help improve fine lines and wrinkles of the face.
- Breast augmentation is the enlargement of the breasts.
- Liposuction of the abdomen and/or thighs.
- Skin removal for individuals who have had pregnancies in which skin laxity has stretched the skin. There's no amount of working out or exercise that can improve that, so we can surgically remove that lower abdominal skin to help improve contouring.
What should patients consider before undergoing cosmetic surgery?
Patient expectation is very significant for cosmetic surgery. We want them to understand the procedure and maybe see if there are other ways to accomplish their goals that are non-surgical in nature. Otherwise, we can do surgery to improve the areas of concern. Most of the time, lots of different procedures can be used to accomplish the given result. Understanding the patient's wishes and desires as well as other limitations, such as downtime and financial limitations, are important to gain overall knowledge to achieve their long-term goals.